Cecilia is a Postdoctoral Research Associate at NIESR. Prior to this, she worked as a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Leeds on a project investigating adjective learning in childhood. Her research interests include language and cognitive development in childhood, language delays and vocabulary/language interventions.
- PhD in Psychology, University of Birmingham, UK (2016 - 2020)
- MSC in Developmental disorders, Lancaster University, UK (2013-2014)
- Bachelor in Psychology, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico (2008 - 2012)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, NIESR (October 2021 –
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant, University of Leeds, UK (March 2021 – September 2021)