Issam’s research interests include the study of productivity from a macroeconomic perspective, financial frictions, macro-finance, macroeconomic theory and DSGE modelling
- BSc Mathematics, Paris 7 University, Paris 2002.
- MSc Applied Mathematics: Ecole Centrale Paris, Paris, 2004.
- MSc Applied Mathematics to Economics and Finance: Paris Dauphine University, Paris, 2004.
- MSc Economics, Birkbeck, London, 2015.
- PhD Economics, Birkbeck, London, 2021.
Prior to starting his PhD program in economics, Issam occupied multiple positions in the financial industry.